Convey your messages more effectively to your target audience.
Tap into the expertise of a professional speechwriter.
You’ll feel more confident stepping up to the podium or picking up your microphone if you know that your speech expresses all your key messages in an informative, interesting and entertaining way. Ensure that your audience will be impressed or motivated by what you have to say. A speechwriter will give you a strong opening to hook your audience, a narrative thread to hold their attention and something new and unexpected to shift their thinking, to persuade them to take your thoughts and ideas on board. Don’t waste your opportunity to show that you can engage an audience and hold them in the palm of your hand, influencing the way they think – about you, your business, your ideas, your proposition.
To optimise your use of a professional speechwriter think about the purpose of your speech and what you need it to achieve with it before you brief me.
Do you want to:
- Identify an issue and offer a solution?
- Generate funds to support an issue, individual or organisation?
- Educate and inform people about your products, services and expertise?
- Talk to other experts and people knowledgeable in your area and share new information, research, discoveries, etc?
- Enthuse others about a cause, issue, topic so they take a particular action afterwards?
I am a former mayoral speechwriter (for former Manukau City Mayor Sir Barry Curtis).